Core dump on AIX.

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install ferret 4.45 (which is the latest available on ferret website for AIas of now), I followed the entire procedure. As soon as I type 'ferret' on command prompt, I get "segmentation fault (core dump)" . Is there anyone who is successfully running this on AIX? Please let me know if there is any bug or fix for AIX. My OS version is 4.3.3 with ML10.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohit Aurora

Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services

Hyderabad INDIA.