Re: Concatting cdf files

Hi Hemerson,
I haven't studied what you are doing carefully, but I think the
/CLOBBER on your save command is what's causing you
to have only the last data that you read to be saved.  You are
removing the file each time you say /clobber.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246