zaxreplace and @iin

Hi ferreters

I am using the ZAXREPLACE function for ploting variables on
isopycnals.

My problem is to contour the meridional streamfunction
(in a z framework v[x=@din,z=@iin], unit is SV) on isopycnals.
When transformating v by ZAXREPLACE, the vertical axis is
something like kg/m^3, @iin on that axis doesn't give SV.

So I did the vertical integral before ZAXREPLACE and transformed
using a mean density field, what might be an approximation but not what I
wanted.

Is there a way to put v on a vertical density axis and do the @iin
on a geopotential axis in order to get the unit SV = m^3/s?

In other words, it is possible to do the vertical integral @iin up
to the depth tics of the density field h(x,y,sigma).

Thanks, Ulf.