Re: go land

Hi Marcia,
I don't believe there's any problem with version 5.22 that
would affect the script "go land".  That script uses a dataset
called geo_borders. Perhaps your environment isn't set to access
that data. Can you do the following?

yes? set data geo_borders
yes? show data

See the installation instructions for more about the datasets
included with Ferret and how to make sure Ferret can access
the data.  They are linked to the Downloads page,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/ferret_downloads.html

I would encourage you to update Ferret to the current version,
v5.51, which has a number of enhancements over 5.22.  The
improvements are summarized in the release notes for the
various versions, which you can find on the Documentation
web page.
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/ferret_documentation.html

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246