Command line syntax for batch exectution of a jnl file

Hi, Everybody --

This must be a simple syntax issue, but I haven't been able to find
anything in the documentation, and I'm having trouble accessing the mail
archives and the FAQ web pages at the moment.

Here's my question:
In a single shell command, I would like to fire up Ferret and tell it to
run a script and then quit. I imagine it would look something like this:

unix_prompt> ferret -batch -go "my_script.jnl"

my_script.jnl opens a flat binary file and writes out a NetCDF file. No
images or postscript involved. I put a 'quit' at the end of
my_script.jnl, so that when ferret is done, I will get my unix_prompt
back again. How do I set this up?

Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennifer Miletta Adams
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
Phone: (301)902-1278 or (301)595-7000
Fax:   (301)595-9793