ferret users

Dear Ferret users

I 've got troubles using the function ZAXEREPLACE in 4 dimensions (i,j,k,l).
For each sigma level I compute a 3D-variable (e.g temperature) depending on the time t and it's horizontal location x,y, I want to be able to read the same variable projected on a z-axis.
So my problem is to convert the 4D table COMPONENT(x,y,sigma,t) into the 4D table COMPONENT(x,y,z,t). Is there anyone who knows how to do it ?
Best Regards.

Stephanie Moneris

SAFEGE CETIIS
Département Océanographie - Environnement
Aix Métropole, Bât. D
30 avenue Malacrida
13100 Aix-en-Provence
France