Re: Harmonic analysis

Hi everyone,
The FFT functions in Ferret do not compute a confidence interval.
The functions were originally written as external functions, and that
code is available from the Ferret External Functions webpage,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/External_Functions/

Look for the links to code, i.e.
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/External_Functions/external_EF_code_contents.html
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/External_Functions/internal_EF_code_contents.html

If anyone has code to compute confidence intervals for FFT's and
would like to contribute such a function, it would be very much
appreciated!

Ansley Manke