weird problem in filling contour

Hi, Ferreters:

I encountered a weird problem when tried to fill the contour map. The contours are fine, but the filling is not complete: The corners are cut "blank" (see attached pdf file). If I change the plotting domain smaller, the "blank" remains relatively at the same corner. But, If I plot to the ficture for the entire domain (90S-90N), there is no problem at all. Does this have something to do with my non-uniformed grids (both in y and z direction)?

--
Boyin Huang, Ph.D.
The Center for Research on the Changing Earth System (CRCES)