Re: Printing ferret output from windows

Hi Dan -

Actually, you should be able to use "gksm2ps" to create postscript files. That binary is distributed with Ferret under Win32. You can run
gksm2ps -h

from the bash prompt to see the available options.

If you have questions, let me know.

Kevin

jovialdan wrote:

I have installed Ferret for windows but Fprint is not installed in the
windows version. Therefore I have no way of printing out the metafiles that
Ferret produces. Can I get Fprint to run in windows (under bash-2.05)? Is
there some other way to print ferret metafiles? Is there a way to convert
the Ferret metafiles to something windows can read?

Thanks. Dan.

--
Kevin O'Brien                   UW/JISAO
Research Scientist              NOAA/PMEL/TMAP