Re: limit on number of grid lines has been reached

Hi Enrique,
With Ferret version 5.5 the limit on the number of axes increased
to 1500; you may have the more recent version of Ferret on the linux
machine.   I think you'll need to update Ferret on the other computer.

Ansley Manke

Enrique Sanchez wrote:

> I am running a ferret 5.0 script that reads several files and output
> messages.
> When running on a linux machine I have no problems, but in another
> machine I have, after some calculations it gives me this message:
>
>  >**TMAP ERR: limit on number of grid lines has been reached
>  >           MAX= 500
>
> How can I increase this limit or avoid this problem?
> Thanks a lot in advance,
>
> --
> Dr. Enrique Sanchez Sanchez            esanchez@fis.ucm.es
> Dpto. Geofisica y Meteorologia       Tel.- 34.91.394.44.40
> Facultad Ciencias Fisicas            Fax.- 34.91.394.43.98
> Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
> Avda. Complutense s/n (28040)  Madrid (Spain)

Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246