limit on number of grid lines has been reached

I am running a ferret 5.0 script that reads several files and output messages.
When running on a linux machine I have no problems, but in another
machine I have, after some calculations it gives me this message:

>**TMAP ERR: limit on number of grid lines has been reached
> MAX= 500

How can I increase this limit or avoid this problem?
Thanks a lot in advance,

Dr. Enrique Sanchez Sanchez esanchez@fis.ucm.es
Dpto. Geofisica y Meteorologia Tel.- 34.91.394.44.40
Facultad Ciencias Fisicas Fax.- 34.91.394.43.98
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
Avda. Complutense s/n (28040) Madrid (Spain)