plot formatting question

Hello Ferret Users,

Is it possible to use the /overlay command (or something similar) in
conjunction with PPL? I'd like to be able to control line color as well as dash
characteristics, but the PPL PEN command only offers line thickness options. I
can get the plot I want with the regular plot/overlay sequence, but then I'd
also like to remove and add labels which only seems possible with the PPL
structure. Any suggestions?

thanks a lot,
Will

--

___

William Lewis (welewis@students.wisc.edu, will@blue.meteor.wisc.edu)
Department of Atmospheric Sciences / Center for Climatic Research
University of Wisconsin -- Madison