Re: eof external function error

Hi All,
The reason the code is stopping is that there are indeed work
arrays of size 4000 in the underlying code for the EOF functions.
We will put in a test for this so that you at least don't spend time
trying a calculation that's too big for the code.

We do have a more efficient code to do EOF's, from the author
of the code that underlies the existing functions.  It isn't as general
as the code that's been implemented, but we plan to write external
functions to implement this code as well to give more options for
calculating EOF's.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246