Pressure level problem

Dear Ferret users,

I have a file name : - air.2002.nc

and this is having the data like this

name title I J K L
AIR mean Daily Air temperature 1:144 1:73 1:17 1:365

I am doing like this

yes? let pot=air*(1013/K)^.29
yes? contour pot[x=100,l=1]

Here K is pressure level 1:17 from 1000mb to 10mb

I am geting wrong result in the contour plot.

May be here the K should change first and then multiply with "air" because "air" is the matrix like(I,J,K,L) and probably we should make the K also in same dimension.

I am seeking help of ferret useres on this.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Yogesh

Yogesh Kumar Tiwari
Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry
Mailing address: Street address:
Postfach 10 01 64 Winzerlaer Strasse 10,
D-07701 Jena, D-07745 Jena,
Germany Germany
Tel: +49 3641 576376
Fax: +49 3641 577300