Re: gksm2ps problem

Hi Kevin,

Actually, it appears that Arne and I both have tru64unix version 5.1 ...
so the 5.0 build should be compatible. Also, the base ferret package ran
fine on my machine. That being said, however, the newly compiled gksm2ps
appears to work. Thanks. :)

David

--
David A. Bailey, bailey@ocean.washington.edu
School of Oceanography, University of Washington