gksm2ps problem

Hi,

This may only be a problem on my Dec/Compaq/HP Alpha machine, but I
thought I would ask anyways. I recently installed Ferret version 5.5 and I
get segmentation faults when using gksm2ps or Fprint to convert metafiles
to postscript. Also, our printer will not print the resulting postscript
file even though I can view it in ghostview.

I also noticed that CMYK support was added to this version of gksm2ps! I'm
looking forward to trying that out.

Dave

--
David A. Bailey, bailey@ocean.washington.edu
School of Oceanography, University of Washington