Re: Hi [potential temperature]

Hello Yogesh -

I suggest that you put a more informative subject line in your e-mails.
I was just about to delete it unread as probably spam, then happened
to open it to check. I bet a lot of people deleted it without reading it,
on the usual morning clean-up-the-spam-from-the-mailbox exercise.

Potential temperature is easy to do in Ferret. Use the function:

LET potemp = THETA_FO(SALT, TEMP, Z, REF)

See the documentation under "potential temperature".

Billy K