Re: limit on the number of columns?

Hi Katsumi,
Yes, there is a limit on the number of variables read from
a delimited file; 100 variables.  See "COLUMNS, alias
for SET DATA/FORM=DELIMITED" in the index to the
Ferret Users Guide at:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246