Re: probblem

Hi all,
Also, you can define your own number of viewports and place
them on the page where you wish.  The section you need in the
Users Guide can be found in the index under "viewports, advanced
usage".  You can see all of pre-defined viewports if you say

yes? SHOW VIEWPORT

And several scripts included with Ferret make more viewport
definitions that you may find useful, or you could modify
for your own use, e.g.

yes? go/help portrait1x4.jnl

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246