Re: combining two netcdf files

> It would be very useful if we had a kind of generic solution for either
> combining some small NetCDF files to a big one or separating a big NetCDF
> file to a number of small ones according to time ranges. Can we?

There's a package called 'nco' (netCDF operators), available at

http://nco.sourceforge.net

that's incredibly useful for manipulating netCDF files. I use it almost daily.
--
/\        Gary Strand (303) 497-1336                               NCAR CG2260
  \_][    www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg                   3080 Center Green Dr