combining two netcdf files

Hi all,

I am rather new to ferret and I hope somebody of you can help me.

I have two different files. Each contains the same variables for the same time period. Also the dimensions in y-direction (latitude) and z-direction (pressure) are the same. The only difference is the x-direction. File 1 contains variables with X=-10:100 and file 2 X=100:-10. I would like to combine all the variables of the two files becoming an orbiting dataset! How can I do that???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael