Discontinuous color table...

Suppose I have data I want to fill at levels -3, -2, -1 and 1,2,3, with the
values between -1 and 1 shaded in white.

What's the best combination of the /LEVELS command and my palette file to get
what I want? I've been playing around with specifying the LEVELS individually
and using "RGB_Mapping By_value" in my palette file, but FERRET still wants to
fill in the values between -1 and 1 with some interpolated color.

Any help is most appreciated.

--
/\        Gary Strand (303) 497-1336                                NCAR CG2260
  \_][    www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg                    3080 Center Green Dr