Re: Interrupted Goode Homolosine Proj

Hi Jeremy,
I haven't studied the data that you point to, but the map
projection looks similar to the last example in the map
projection demo:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Demos/mp_demo/mp_demo.html

(or run the script mp_demo.jnl from the Ferret command line.)

Maybe you can use the ideas script that produces the strip
map: mp_ocean_stripmap.jnl

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246