Re: memory size limits in Linux version

Hi Kevin

Because the machine has 3GB of RAM, it doesn't seem necessary to use the swap, which
would be much slower. In fact I bought the RAM specifically to run big ferret jobs!
Also the swap is set at 6GB at the moment, so I don't think that's the problem.

Thanks for letting me know that it's working for you - that seems to eliminate our
theory about compiling on a small machine.

Rob