gif graphic

Dear Sir

There used to be some suggestion from the privious archives.  But I do not understand very well.

I make gif graphic using  ferret -gif option like below
ferret -gif.
But the gif graphic resolution is not so good(not beautiful). According to privious achives(log), it depends on the display resolution. I am using ferret under window 2000, so that does the resolution of gif graphic depend on the display resolution. That means, if I change to the higher resolution of the display under windows 2000, can I get the higher resolution of the gif graphic.

Unless so, are there any ways to make the resolution higher in gif?

Regards

Takaya Namba

ウイルスメール、迷惑メール対策なら MSN Hotmail