Re: title

Hi Vincent,
	I would suggest producing the individual plots without titles
but inserting a joint "title" in one of the viewports using the "label"
command.
	For example
		set view upper
		plot/i=1:10/nolab i
		! ppl listsym
		label/nouser 4 -2 0 0 0.2 A common title using label
		set view lower
		plot/i=1:10/nolab 1/i

The purpose of the ppl listsym is to give you the characteristics of the
plot just drawn.  Using these or by trial and error you can choose where
to position the "title" - in the above I put it 2 inches below the x-axis

The "title" could be added in the lower viewport as

		label/nouser 4 3 0 0 0.2 @p2Title from lower panel label

Now the "title" is 3 inches above x-axis of lower plot.

Mick
|____spillane@pmel.noaa.gov____|
|__Room 2070 Bldg#3 NOAA/PMEL__|
|____Phone_:_(206)526-6780_____|