about UWM/coads data

Dear ferreters,

      I encounter the old proble which had been  in Ferret mail archives
on 1996. But no reply in it.

yes? use sst.nc
yes? show data
>      currently SET data sets:
>     1> ./sst.nc  (default)
>  name     title                                       I         J
K              L
>  LAT      latitude of nth point            1:42164   1:1       1:1
1:1
>  LON      longitude of nth point           1:42164   1:1       1:1
1:1
>  CLM      1945-89 climatology for each mo  1:42164   1:12      1:1
1:1

How can I  shade/contour/fill this in ferret like grid data?

 Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Ph D, Weiqiang Wang
LED, South China Sea Inst. of Oceanography
Chinese Academy of Sciences
164 West Xingang Rd., Guangzhou, 510301
P. R China
Phone: 8620-89023199(Office)