Re: Exporting to GIS

Mark,

Yes, we'd be thrilled to include any GIS oriented add-ons to either LAS
or as helpful tools in our web pages.

We are not a GIS shop.  This should be understood as:  We don't have any
GIS enabled software installed on our desktop machines.  Any knowledge
we have is through cursory contact with the GIS world, not through use
of GIS in our daily work.

So it would be fabulous if folks from the Ferret community contributed
solutions that actually work for them.  There seems to be growing use of
LAS data by GIS folks and we want to support them.  We just don't have
the expertise or manpower to do it.

-- Jon