vis5d ?

Hi listers,

I'm having trouble reading v5d files produced by the ef examples. vis5d+
complains:
---
$ vis5d coads_clim.v5d
Error: not a v5d file
Error: datafile coads_clim.v5d not found
---

I've had a poke around the maillist archives, and saw a similar message
with no resolution. Can anybody provide inspiration (ie "i did it"), or
should I be prepared for some messy work?

Yours,
pdev.

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.