Re: defining varaible ii corresponding to x

Francois,

Here is an example of how to get this information:

yes? use coads_climatology
yes? let ix = i[gx=sst]
yes? let jy = j[gy=sst]
yes? set region/x=45w/y=85s
yes? list ix,jy
             DATA SET:
/home/ja9/tmap/fer_dsets/descr/coads_climatology.des
             COADS Monthly Climatology (1946-1989)
             LONGITUDE: 45W
             LATITUDE: ???
 Column  1: IX is I[GX=SST]