Re: Viewports

Hi again Maria,
I didn't understand at first what you wanted to do.  What
I suggested here works on the screen, but if you want a hard
copy output, and you had "set mode metafile" before drawing
over the viewport,  you would see 2 overlapped figures printed
out in the postscript file.  The only solution is to say "set window
clear"  and redraw all of the viewports.

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246