Re: How to suppress contour labels?

Hi,
There is a demo script "go custom_contour_demo". It
shows that the CONTOUR/LEVELS qualifier can be used to
supress the lables on the contour lines.

  contour/levels=(1,30,2,-3) my_var

will contour the data with levels at 1 through 30 in
increments of 2, with no labels.

Also, look up "contour, label controls" in the users
guide, there is a section that describes this and also
the PPL CONSET command, another way of of controlling
the labels and other properties of the contouring.

Adam