Re: problems with cdf files

Hi Antonio,
You can see more about at the grid and axes of the data with
Ferret commands "show grid", "show axis/x"

Try saying "show region" after you've set the region.  I think the
longitude axis is increasing towards the east, so you have asked for
the entire range of longitude, instead of only 2 degrees.  You may
want  SET REGION/X=6W:4W instead.

If this doesn't answer your question, could you let us know the name
of the data set you're using, and the Ferret commands that are giving
you trouble?

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246