Re: Vertical sections for irregular data/regridding

I think it can be done outside ferret by creating a variable(say interp)
with interpolation coefficients on the lon_rho*lat_rho grid. then
you may get any variable for the specified line
by
let real_any=any*interp
shade/l=80 real_any[i=@sum]

but I dont have any idea about doing it inside ferret.

                                 Adil Sozer
                                 ODTU Deniz Bilimleri Enstitusu
                                 METU Institute of Marine Sciences