Re: calendar types

Hi Elizabeth,
The ability to put the calendar type in the descriptor file will be in
the next version of Ferret, version 5.41.  The format will be
D_CALTYPE  =

for example:

 $BACKGROUND_RECORD
  D_EXPNUM             = '0000',
  D_MODNUM             = '  00',
  D_TITLE              = 'Model Output, Daily Averages',
  D_T0TIME             = '30-DEC-0000 00:00:00',
  D_TIME_UNIT          = 3600.,
  D_TIME_MODULO        = .FALSE.,
  D_CALTYPE            = 'NOLEAP',
 $END

In the meantime, perhaps you can define the axis in Ferret with the
correct calendar type, and regrid to that axis.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246