Re: Use of system fonts?

Hi Jean-Marie,
Thank you for your ideas.  It would be wonderful to be able to get
into the postscript directly and work with labels, or have some special
options like you describe.   But, Ferret does all graphics output through its
version of PPLUS, which draws the fonts as graphics primitives using
GKS graphics calls.  Ferret does not directly write postscript in any of
its modes, including the -batch mode.  So I think Billy's suggestions are
where we stand.

Ansley