Re: Eddy Height Computations

It should be:

eddy_ht = hgt - hgt[y=ys:yn@ave]

where ys and yn are the limits over which to take
the average. This specification is needed, even if
the whole region is intended, because otherwise a
statement such as:

plot eddy_ht[y=value]

would evaluate the entire expression (including the
averaging operation) at y=value. By including the
limits explicitly in the definition this is avoided.

Billy K