polar_2d

It is fine when I tried to plot a map with polar projection using:

set region/y=0:90
go polar_2d contour/nolabel/noaxis/lev=($lev1)/set    crr1 120
ppl contour
go polar_grid

Now, I tried to plot the part between 60 and 90N:

set region/y=60:90

The map is plotted as wanted, but the problem is that the map does not
zoom out (map does not amplified), and the coordinate is still from 0 to 90N.

How can I cut the useless part between 0 and 60N, and amplify the map as big as
specified by "set view ..."?

Appreciate your comments.