Multiple variables in one file

I am trying to view different variables using the gui, but the menu
won't show all of the variables I have in the file.  I drop down the
'select' menu in the data section, and I see about 15-20 variables.  I
have around 100 variables in the one file.  Is there a limit to how many
variables are can be view in this drop-down menu and thus on how many
you can view with the gui, or can I change some settings somewhere?

Owen Leonard
Atmospheric Science
Colorado State University