Re: Segmentation Fault in Redhat 7.2

Hi Bruce,
Could you reference the messages  in the archive which seem
to apply to your problem?   And, what version of Ferret are
you running?

I see this answer to a question about a seg fault, but I'm sure
it's the same thing you're running into:
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2002/msg00009.html

If that's not it, more details will help us track down whether this
is somthing that's either being fixed, or needs to be.

Ansley