Re: change the size of labels generated by " ppl xlab/ylab"

Hello,
It's the PPL AXLSZE command.   For a good summary of the
different PPL commands for customizing plots, see Appendix B
of the on-line Users' Guide.  In section 4 of that appendix there
are sections which summarize the commands to control different
aspects of the plot:  sec 4.2 axes, 4.3 labels, and so forth.  Then
you can refer to the individual commands in section 9 of Appendix
B for the details.

The Users Guide does not yet have all the PPLUS commands in
the index, but we'll put more in as time allows.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246