Re: overwrite some plottings on existing postscript file

Hi Takaya,
There is software to work on postscript files, but once a plot is in
postscript format, Ferret cannot make changes.

A few programs are mentioned in this FAQ which is about a
different question.  Perhaps somebody in the Users community
will write in with more suggestions

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/graphics/hard_copy.html

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246