Re: Samplexy

Hi Mark,
What you are seeing is due to the fact that true external functions
are not available under Windows.  These are functions that are
compiled outside of Ferret as shared object files, and accessed at
run time.

Because this setup is not available to us on some operating systems,
we have put a number of the external functions into the Ferret executable
and so they are available to everyone.   Version 5.4 which was released
last week has SAMPLEXY linked in, so when you upgrade to this new
version you will be able to use it.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246