Re: Analogues to ZAXREPLACE

Hi Andrew,
I am not aware of any other *axreplace functions.   ZAXREPLACE
itself is not an external function but there are two functions which
do the same operation with different interpolation schemes
ZAXREPLACE_AVG and ZAXREPLACE_BIN.  The original
function uses linear interpolation.  We've put the two external
functions in an updated external functions directory, linked to the
External Functions webpage.  See external_EF_code under the
"More Examples" section of
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/External_Functions/ferret_EF.html

Ansley Manke