structure of geo_borders.cdf

Hi all,

I am trying to generate regional high resolution land masks,
which do basically the same as 'go land'. The main task is to
generate a file with the same structure like geo_borders.cdf. I
get problems, when the Greenwich meridian is crossed. If
longitudes west of the Greenwich meridian are counted as
negative in both, the displayed variables and the coordinats of
land contours in my regional version of geo_borders.cdf
everything works fine. Also if longitudes are counted from, say
350 to 370 degrees, I get correct plots. However, drawing a
variable with negative western longitudes, land contors defined
from 350 to 370 degrees are not shown. The original "go land"
works!

Is anyone able to explaine the following

use coads_climatology
shade/l=1/x=-5:15/y=54:60 sst
go land

works.