Color Bar

Hi!
    I am using very fine contour intervals with the FILL command for my
plots.  As a result the color bar appears very crowded. While I can handle
almost everything with the PPLUS SHAKEY command, there doesn't seem to be
a option to remove the lines separating the different color shades in the
color bar.  Is there a way to remove the these lines, so that I can get a
smooth transition in the color bar.
   Thanks in advance for any solutions!!

Regards,
Retish

Retish Senan
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Indian Institute of Science
B A N G A L O R E   560 012
Ph: +91-80-3092505
    +91-80-3600450