Broken Pipe/Logical Swap

Hello again,

I have been getting a "broken pipe" error recently while running Ferret
scripts on a SGI type system.  All of the calculations in the ferret
scripts seem to be running fine, albiet probably a bit slow.  Our system
admistrator noted the system log is recording ferret as running out of
logical swap space.  Both of us searched the email archive for a similar
problem but really didn't find one.  Has anyone run into this type of
problem before?

Scocks
TAMU