Re: quick question

Hi Gaorz,
(I am repeating part of a reply to another message,  so that this
thread has an answer in the email archive)

This looks like a problem with the X windows emulation software.
What x-windows software are you running?  There are notes about
this issue and software that is known to work with Ferret, on the
downolads web page at
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/win32_downloads.html

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246