Segmentation fault creating gif

    Hi ferreters

    I've installed Ferret 5.22 in an old Pentium 75 under Suse 6.4. When
checking one of the scripts I used in Ferret 4.4 everything works fine
until I try to create a gif file with "frame/format=gif". Then it gives
a segmentation fault error message and exits from ferret. But it creates
a gif file with 0 size.

    Is the command to create the gif different in this version? or is
the Pentium 75 not enough to run this command? I'm not sure of this last
question. Have any of you run Ferret in so an old machine?

    Thanks in advance.

    Paco

--
Francisco Pastor