Installing in Suse 6.4 problem

    Hi ferreters

    I am trying to install Ferret version 5.22 in a Suse 6.4 linux
system. It seems that everything works fine but when I try to run ferret
get the following error message:

ferret: error in loading shared libraries: libtermcap.so.2: cannot open

    Any idea of what's happening?
 Thanks in advance

--
Francisco Pastor